•Kings of Cold Steel - Gladiator Tournament•
Hello and welcome all, to this year's gladiator tournament. As per usual, M2O will be hosting a gladiator tournament to depict this year's King of the sword. However, this time around, we're going to be doing it slightly different.
• The tournament will follow standard gladiator regulations ; 100hp : 50 ap (No 103:47, 110:40 permitted, purely bounty items)
• The weapon permitted will be only Rusty Sword (15 damage) or Iron Kodachies (14 damage). Daggers are not permitted.
• Flipping and peddling will not be enabled or permitted
• No elements or additional items will be allowed (Rings, guns, enchants etc)
• All games must be recorded or streamed (Both if possible)
• Games will be evaluated to see if they were clean (fair play, no peddling, macros etc). If your game is deemed to have been illicit be it macros or any other form, the match will asked to be redone with a GM present to oversee it. Failure to do so will cause a disqualification to the accused team.
• This is a 2v2 tournament. You must find yourself an eligible candidate and sign up with them. Users cannot be registered in multiple teams. In order to qualify, I will need both users to PM me or a staff member on discord or in game to confirm their entry. If by chance they aren't allowed on discord due to a ban / kick, a screenshot of their discord message to you agreeing to it will suffice. Their in game name will be necessary when registering, including yours.
• Registration period will be the entire month of November, so November 1st - November 30th
• Matches will take place as of December first, more than 1 match up can be done in a day if everything aligns properly and both teams consent. Teams will be given 7 days max to fight. If one team is not available after 7 days, they will be disqualified.
• The games will consist of 20 rounds. No rejoining or your team will forfeit that round. The team that wins 11/20 rounds advances to the next stage.
• This is not a ringer match, meaning you both will be fighting along side at the same time. Purely 2 v 2 style.
• The maps selected can either be 1 mutually accepted map, or 10 rounds 1 map and 10 rounds the other map, to give fairness to both sides.
• On the topic of friendly fire ; By default it will be off...However if both teams agree to it (all 4 players) it can be enabled for your fight, to spice your games
• All 4 players must bow each other
1st place - VIP 90 Days, Crown for 90 days, Customized sword & armor set exclusive to this year's glad tournament, 500 gold coins each player. 300 Event coins each player, 1 special avatar each player for 90 days.
2nd place - VIP 60 Days, 400 Gold coins each player, 200 Event coins each player, customized armor exclusive to this year's glad tournament to each player for 60 days.
3rd place - VIP 30 days, 300 gold coins per player, 100 event coins per player, customized armor exclusive to this year's glad tournament to each player for 30 days.
If there's any inquiries, feel free to PM me on discord or in game (same name, Eriviren) for more information.
*Disclaimer : Some stuff are subject to change*