Sign in to follow this  
Pisa

Back again missing items still

Hey Guys/Monk idk if you remember me i left the community a while back when it was being attacked not so long and ang going thru so many nice updates with the avatars and items. i had a but load of items i pro hundreds of dollars into this game to only find out almost half or most of my stuff are missing or expired such as my donor sgs 😞 my shop items , damn near had all the donor items if we could get this squared away i have the same paypal email. and i also was waiting on coins back then the site was down i brought a buttload before everything even came back online. please help me i love this game very very much,

Monk just message me we can make a small deal i dont want much

Hey Pisa, do you happen to remember exactly what was missing? Do you remember if the items were just temporary or were they items from the actual gold coin shop? Would you happen to have any screenshots of those items?

Hello rare custom items are never unlimited on m2o atleast not yet. Everything from Premium shop on website is permanent. We've added 600 Gold Coins to your account as one time courtesy additional Coins can be earned though Events, Tournaments, Cw's etc. also dont forget to join our Gunz  Discord here : https://discord.gg/dpyKN6R it is our community hub.

I get what your saying and understand but come on man i didn't even get to use my items because the server was down at that time. im not asking for them perm just an allowed amount of days man. i really dont care for the coins as in ill be buying more either way. pleae monk i just wanna return how things left off.