Sign in to follow this  
Adorable

[Suggestions] Event Ideas!

Event Ideas

This thread is for the players to suggest and browse event ideas. Please remember to visit our Event List prior to suggesting to ensure your suggestion is not already an addition to our event list! 🙂

Please keep it on topic and post  your ideas, all are welcome 🙂

Let's work together to keep this thread organized with no spam 🙂

Edited by Adorable
  • Like 1

Well, I would like to suggest the "Zombie event", which basically is hosted with the "Infected mode" and the GameMaster is the king zombie at the beggining and he/she has to infect everyone. The last human alive is the winner. But you don't have that gamemode in this server, so... Maybe you can add it, idk. A lot of people love that gamemode (me included). And if you don't wanna add it as a normal gamemode, you could at least add it for event porpuses. 

That's my suggestion, hope it helps 😄

30 minutes ago, playergame said:

Well, I would like to suggest the "Zombie event", which basically is hosted with the "Infected mode" and the GameMaster is the king zombie at the beggining and he/she has to infect everyone. The last human alive is the winner. But you don't have that gamemode in this server, so... Maybe you can add it, idk. A lot of people love that gamemode (me included). And if you don't wanna add it as a normal gamemode, you could at least add it for event porpuses. 

That's my suggestion, hope it helps 😄

Yes yes, I know that event... There a ton more events I would of liked to add to our list; but we unfortunately do not have these particular game modes or mods on this server to do so. It is good and bad; it does keep this server less moddy and more traditional however I believe we would definitely benefit from the creative events. . . Perhaps this is something we can discuss in the future to be an added game-mode in the Event Channel. We will see. . . then we could add a whole lot more events as well that will need special mods and etc... 

Thank you for the post 🙂

simon says!

voice call only is optional

5 hours ago, Mtwarrior said:

simon says!

voice call only is optional

Simon says is already on the event list. 

CHRISTMAS TIME EVENTS IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS OF THE YEAR 2021?

• Like 1