Sign in to follow this  
Godbless

xhair and adding custom xhairs

was able to add one custom xhair to the xhair folder in m2o but was not able to add more then one...how can i add multiple custom xhairs? what should they be named as

hmmm i dont remember mmmmm

BUT

ok i thik maybe you have to add "_1" after the 2nd crosshair  then "_2" for the next!

this could be incorrect but you can try, add those to each of the crosshair names 

if that doesnt wortk then just replace the custom crosshair manually o 3o

• Like 1

Hello, we allow 3 custom crosshairs, you can enable by naming them like this crosshair1, crosshair2, crosshair3

• Like 1

alright sweet ty. Also i have another problem thats been occuring after the new update in gunz, im unable to see other peoples chat during gameplay. i can see their whispers and i can reply to them using whisper and it works in game but i cant see the normal chat in game. and it wasnt happenning earlier but now after the update i cant see others chats

Press V in game 

also, if that doesnt work, ALT+z hides the hud and also bring it back up which might refresh the chat

ight. i tried adding 3 crosshairs, i named them crosshair1 crosshair2 and crosshair 3...i can only use 2 xhairs, the crosshair1 is invisible in options on gunz and the other 2 seem to be fine. also somehow the general chat box got ticked in options, i unticked the box and now i can see the general chat 🙂 tyvmm