Sign in to follow this  
6xLegenday

Every one play gunz

the worst game i have ever played in my life !! Do not Download it 40+ GM's / 20+ Admins . and every one try to fuck with you . if your a good player or a bad . every one bullies fucking gay shit . i have played the game for like 5/6 days and every single one in gunz fucking bullies including admins too Fuck you And Fuck Ur Game And fuck All off u's bullies players fucking lame shit fuck gm fuck admins fuck jigen fuck arklon fuck everybuddy fuck off /// this is how u welcome pple to join ur fucking dead GAME ??? after 14 years ........i wish i never played it i wish someday ur game DEAD all every bullies DEAD TOO fuck u fuck ooff fuck every one fuck u who reading this ! ruining my gameplay expierince fuck funu fuck finnie fuck YOU 

Hey 6xLegendary,

Did you have any contact with the GMs about this. If you're bullied/harassed by someone, you can report this.
If i can do something for you, please let me know. In any case, this is not the way to express your feelings. 
Good luck!

Here is how to report Hackers/cheaters/Harassment:

Edited by Kagari

you simply cant do anything for thoses . every  time i try play they 10v1 on me pin point shit everywhere no one like old players i c that for sure 

i have never expiericed something like that nor bullie . a fucking lvl 10 player ( Jigen_ ) pin point shit gay they litterly not shoting anyone one  but me 

ur fucking game is dead and ur not getting my attention anymore . damn for 18/60 players ...and 

i enjoied getting to lvl 50 so much other than that nothing !! nothing to do or to play against .. simply no players and if there are (fucking bullies )

some ppl claiming im using aimbot too or some kind of hack fucking mad ppl all around the fking game every room 

including eriva.... don know hes fuking name fuck off

No matter what interactive game online you play, you will come across people who troll and ego you. Don’t take it too heart, if someone is harassing you that much report it and let the it be handled by staff...

• Like 1

Hello based on many reports we've collected, you were creating your own problems on regular basis. You really have hard time controlling your emotions and often angry you cuss out players everyday we have a place for you in community however, if you continue to behave this way this violates our terms of service and we have to take action.

unknown-34.png

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 9:01 AM, 6xLegenday said:

you simply cant do anything for thoses . every  time i try play they 10v1 on me pin point shit everywhere no one like old players i c that for sure 

i have never expiericed something like that nor bullie . a fucking lvl 10 player ( Jigen_ ) pin point shit gay they litterly not shoting anyone one  but me 

ur fucking game is dead and ur not getting my attention anymore . damn for 18/60 players ...and 

i enjoied getting to lvl 50 so much other than that nothing !! nothing to do or to play against .. simply no players and if there are (fucking bullies )

some ppl claiming im using aimbot too or some kind of hack fucking mad ppl all around the fking game every room 

including eriva.... don know hes fuking name fuck off

I beg your pardon? I accused you of what exactly? All I've seen is your complaining that people are killing you. It's a player versus player game, there's no set in stone regulations for how a game is played. If you want a straight path, go quest then. Don't take it out on the server as a whole or other players who they themselves, are just playing to enjoy the game. 

Also if I was to legitimately accuse you of doing something, I would have given you an official warning.

• Like 1

this is my reaction when ppl run with the Large Skull..! > <

• Haha 1

Human Dignity and Liberty. Section 7 of the Basic Law states, inter alia, that "every person is entitled to privacy and the privacy of his life." 
Explicit and extensive protection in the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981. The duty to respect the right to privacy rests with both individuals and state authorities. 
The law stipulates that invasion of privacy is a civil tort and under certain conditions even a criminal offense punishable by five years imprisonment. 
Consent The law states that "a person shall not infringe upon the privacy of another without his consent."

Chapter A of the law defines 11 situations that may amount to an invasion of privacy, including:

Photographing a person in the sole possession of the individual;
Publishing a photograph of a person in public in circumstances where the publication may humiliate or demean him;
Copying the contents of a letter or other writing not intended for publication, or using its contents, without the permission of the recipient or writer;
Use of a person's name, nickname, image or voice for profit;
Use of knowledge of a person's private affairs or its delivery after not for the purpose for which it was given;
The publication or delivery of anything obtained by way of invasion of privacy;
The publication of a matter concerning the privacy of a person's personal life, including his sexual past, or his state of health, or his conduct in the sole discretion.

please do not mess with me and or ban me i have my own right  right

I wasnt creating problems if u watch carefully u see where it begins  . U should ban the one who is harssing me 

I appologize about bad laguage thats been said and still like ur game 

Waiting for a good reply and explanation for  missunderstanding pls do not hate or ignore this 

18 hours ago, 6xLegendary said:

please do not mess with me and or ban me i have my own right  right

Firstly, you're in no position to say "don't mess with me". You accused me of something I did not do. Secondly, your whole law based post means nothing here. If you're caught doing something you shouldn't be doing, it is a player's duty to record it and submit it. When you agreed to our ToS to play the game, this is what you fell upon. Don't try and act almighty because you got violated in a PvP game, people will bark all kinds.

If you truly are guilty of something, we won't hesitate to take action, be it a simple mute or a ban. Period.

• Like 1