Soujin

Stop Banning Me from the Discord

Someone banned me with no warning at all, and All I wanted to do was be a pro gunz player, have a cape  and bladeless kitana made ingame , and to sell merch. Someone wanted to argue that $35 was too much for a snap back, when normal sports caps sell for way more if not $30. I pmed that person my thoughts and next thing you know I get banned. 

Do you know what it’s like to meet your most respected celebrity only to discover they hate you for no reason? That’s kinda what it’s like to have such great ambition for this game only to be discarded and dismissed as if in return the community had nothing but disdain for my goals and ideals.

Around every corner theres another negative individual who plays the same game trying to stand in my way for some reason , when it comes to being successful from this game. 

I wasn’t just kicked out of the discord, I was banned as if I were some kind of nazi or something. I didn’t even so much as insult anyone or use profanity. That means whoever banned me doesn’t care about my ambition, my love for Gunz, or my life for that matter. Thats what pisses me off the most. Not even so much as a warning, yet you call yourselves admins? Gunz players? I guess they just don’t make’m like they used to anymore..

I would like to know who banned me, and let it be known that I should be admin as well because clearly none of you with the exception of a few are worthy of your role’s in imo. They’re  too green ; new gens that never played iGunz  . I’ll show you what it means to be a true admin. I know I may sound pretentious to some of you but I assure you the person that banned me is more 10,000times more petty .

Edited by Soujin
The text looks too dark, dunno if its just me.

Cool story bro lol 

lol Man, I was really mad when I wrote this, because obviously I have been the same for a while now. Some GunZ servers have added my sword to the game which was cool to see, yet I had to fight for that as well.

Edited by Soujin
forgot to add "lol"

is this troll? why ru trynin to solicit snap back sales on gunz lolz O.O

Hi what was your discord iD